AAMAL Foundation for Community Development
A distinguished institution in the sustainable community development field.
Achieving sustainable development goals for society through effective initiatives and partnerships.
- Strengthening the institution and developing its institutional capabilities, organizational structure and human resources.
- Success othe elderly’s intervention and constructive anew and the development of management and performance.
- Creating new community-based interventions in education, health and childhood.
- Establishing a strong community responsibility network and development partners.
- Establishing communication channels with members of the association, success partners and society, and improving the image of the institution.
The Foundation’s Board of Trustees consisted of leaders from the Egyptian community and experts, who volunteer their effort and time to supervise the activities of the foundation, and provide unique services.